WE ARE CAROL AND TIA
We bring real relationship expertise to the relationship coaching world
People love to work with us because:
- We are real, fun-loving, and down to earth.
- We get it! We’re both married. We both have kids. We both run businesses. We know life can be challenging and crazy!
- We’re direct and supportive. We are ready to get shit done!
- We are focused on taking a positive approach to making changes in your relationship. Let build on what is working rather than stay stuck in the past.
- We have over 20-years’ experience helping people make positive changes in their relationships through our work as Marriage and Family Therapists.
Tia Madaffari Hackett
Tia earned her BA in Psychology from Wellesley College and her MS in Marriage and Family Therapy from the University of New Hampshire. She has been working with individuals, couples, and families for over 20 years. She has provided supervision to therapists in community mental health settings, towards gaining state licensure, and also at the UNH Marriage and Family Therapy program. Tia started a private practice with Carol in 2008 and has completed advanced clinical training in Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy and completed the Coaching Mastery for Helping Professionals program through the Lasky Institute. Tia’s style combines humor with compassion in supporting clients to reach their fullest potential.
Carol Ray Minotti
Carol holds her BS in Family Studies and her MS in Marriage and Family Therapy from the University of New Hampshire. She’s been working with families, couples, and individuals for over 20 years. Since starting private practice in 2008 with Tia, Carol has completed advanced clinical training in Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy and completed the Coaching Mastery for Helping Professionals program through the Lasky Institute. Carol is empathic and direct, using a solution-focused style to help clients gain insight and move towards their relationship goals.
We are here to help people embrace a new level of relationships - the level that you have been striving for all along. Coaching is a solution-focused approach that helps couples build on what is already working. Coaching is for you if you want to feel even stronger and reach your potential as a couple.
What if you had a plan to do it all? What if you had a coach who helped you navigate all of this? What if it wasn't difficult?
Are you Newlywed
Planning on Marriage?
Take our premarital self-assessment and see how in sync you are with each other!